HIV, PCP pneumonia. Taking ART, truvada. How long will it take for CD4 count to increase?

I am a 29 year old male and was diagnosed two months ago wih HIV and PCP pneumonia . I started ART one month ago with Truvada and Reyetez. I was wondering how long it would take for my CD4 count to increase to a healthy level and my viral load drop to an undetectable level. My last blood work at the hospital showed a viral load ~100,000 and my CD4 count was less than 10. I don t smoke or drink, never miss my ART meds and live a very healthy life style.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012