HCG urine test showed negative result. Have vomiting sensation, why? Confirm pregnancy?

I am parvathy. My age is 40. My LMP is july 25th 2012. In 41st & 42nd day i have taken hcg urine preganancy test. In that i have got negative result. in 46th day i have vomitting sensation. today 52nd day again i have hcg urine preganancy test. in that also i got the negative result. but last two days i having vomitting sensation, mild giddiness. i am taking thyrox 87.5 mcg tablet from aug 2012 regularly.(from the past two years i am taking the thyroid tablet regularly) how many days i have to wait to confirm preganancy? how can i confirm preganancy? (because my periods was regular) please help me. i am confused.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012