Thanks for writing to health care magic.Reflux esophagitis
may some times be associated with burning sensation in the retrosternal region. Yes you should cut down on coffee and beer for better health.
1. Do some exercises.....may be a walk.
2. Reduce stress
3. Have your meal at the right time... do not miss break fast.
4. Avoid over eating and fatty foods.
5. Reduce spicy foods, coffee, tea etc.
6. Avoid drugs causing gastritis
like pain killers
7. Relaxation exercises like Yoga, breathing exercise
, listening to music, playing with children etc. would help.
8. Pray God.
Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.