H plyori, gas trouble, acute emptiness in stomach, BM with mucus, diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Cause?

Hi i got my endoscopy done 2.5 years back where in H Pylori was detected. I have major gas trouble and feel acute emptimess in the stomach every 2 hours but when i eat i feel full very soon. I also sonce last year started having multiple bowel movements mainly mucous, not so formed stool(scattered) and occasional blood as well. On diagnosis i was told i have Ulcerative colitis although the biopsy also said it could colitis of infectious etiology. On second opinions other doctors said its Colitis(infection) and not UC. I need some respite desperately. Please help me / suggest to me. Could this all be a result of years of harbouring H pylori in my stomach
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012