Pain in lower pelvic area, feeling nauseated. Relief with tylenol. Diagnosed ulcerative colitis, UTI before

I have a pain that is located in my lower front pelvic area just above my penis. The pain just started this afternoon then subsided. It came back after I was in bed, I took 2 extra strength tylenol and the pain is milder now. I felt the need to have a bowel movement but nothing happened. When the pain was a bit more severe I felt slightly nauseated. It feels like someone is pressing really hard in this area. I have been diagnosed previously with ulcerative colitis in 2004. I have had a UTI in July that was treated with antibiotics and no symptoms since then. I do not have pain urinating, and have urinated approximately 10 times today.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012