Gurgling sounds in stomach, loose motions, feverish feeling, tender knees, had eaten stale cheese. What medicines can I take?

For a gastroenterologist: i have what it seems to be food poisoning - about 9 hours ago (12noon), i started experiencing loud gurgling sounds & stomach cramps , headache, feverish feeling, couple of loose motions, & tenderness/swelling in the knees(esp left knee) which makes it difficult for me to walk without limping. i recall eating cottage cheese the night prior, which was a bit spoiled, it seemed. in the morning today, i had a milk with cereal (which was ok) & then soy latte from starbucks (right before I started feeling the symptoms). the knee & big toe tenderness is bothering me quite a bit. what can i take, if anything or do i let it run its course? can i take tylenol or ibuprofen for now?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012