Gurgling in stomach, severe burping, flatus, dull neck pain, low grade fever, draining ears, white things in mouth, teeth stiffness. Cause?

My stomach sounds like thunder.. sometimes it hurts sometimes it s just loud without pain. Sometimes I m gassy... burping alot and stuff but my neck has a very dull ache on the right side... My lymph nodes by my neck my right armpit and my left leg/hip seem to be swelling at times. I have low grade fever. I have had my yearly pap . and bloodwork for stds all came back negative accept herpes one I think (the cold sore kind that is usually aquired thru nonsexual activity) my ears feel like they are draining into my throat when my lymph nodes are swollen and I keep getting these hard little white things in my mouth and pimples that look like boils.... and suddenly my teeth aren t very strong. I know this is a diverse range of symptoms, but they hit me all at once... It started with my stomach and the rest immediately followed. I assumed stress to be the cause... My family has helped me out a lot and I now have plenty of relaxation time. I m in my early 20s and in just one day I went from full of life and energy to just miserable and I dont know what the deal is!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012