Constipation, stomach pain, lymph node in groin area, difficulty breathing, rashes on elbow. Treatment options?

i started feeling bad about 2 months ago i got really sick i was constipated abd had severly bad stomach aches and my throat hurt i wouldnt eat or anything than i noticed i had a lymph node in my groin area a few weeks later i start feeling bad again and i started having trouble breathing i jus couldnt get that full breath of air i have sores on my head and a rash on my elbow im coughing up mucus now and my lower back hurts and sometimes it is uncomfortable to pee but through all this i have not had a fever and im 17 years old
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  192 Awaiting Answer