Growth in vagina. From clitoris to opening. No soreness, itching. Solution?

hi there! I have found a growth in my vagina . It is white in colour and forms like a long string from the beginning of the clitoris to the opening of my vagina. At first glance it is not visible as it is covered by my lips . I am worried. I thought it could have been an yeast infection and have taken Canalba for it, but it still remains. IT is neither sore nor itchy. It kinda looks like the mould that develops when things start to rot. how do i get rid of it? what is wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013