Gripping pain around lower end on chest bones, pain in left arms. Diagnosed as acid reflux, ECG normal. Suggestions ?

It all started with a shooting and gripping pain around the lower end on my chest bones on my left side about 2 months back. I had my ECG , 2D echo done at that point in time to rule out any heart issues. The doctors concluded that it was acid reflux and had put me on medication of Ganaton Total which i stopped after a week. I was suffering from anxiety attacks which has now subsided. I have pains in left arms, which persists for about 20-30 mins and scared feeling in my stomach. I feel depressive at times. My endoscopy , blood tests, ultrasound(all organs) were normal. I am on pantadoc dsr for last week. I have stopped alcohol completely. please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012