Grinding teeth, bruxism. Did hydrotherapy. Given paracetamol. What is wrong?

My sone turned 2 today and since yesterday he has been grinding his teeth (bruxism) more than normal because it was contious.

He has been so clingy to me and discovered his was offside in the sense it was high 38.6.i administered paracetamol and also i did a hydrotherapy for him(bathing him with close to cold water).

Seemed as if it had worked For few minutes but during the night hes hot again. I just checked his temperature and its 38.8 now.

What wrong with my son?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013