Grinding of teeth in the night, broken teeth, infections. Using diazapam, restavit. Suggest good sedative?

For the last year I have a problem with grinding my teeth . Its so loud my son can hear it next door! I wake in agony, like its out of place and it wakes me constantly. It has caused my back teeth to crack and i keeg getting infections. Three courses of antbiotics. I tried a mouthguard but kept taking it out in my sleep. Tried 2 diazapam before bed, nothing, complete sleep, restavit.. Can you please recommend a good sedative? Thankyou for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012