Green veins over breast and sides of stomach,having periods

basically i dont know if i am pregnant or not i am on my period but i have been told i can still be pregnant while being on my period and i have green veins over my breasts and all over the sides of my stomach i dont understand what they could be for i have tryed looking for advice but as soon as i tell them im on my period they say im not pregnant and they dont give me any help at all because my auntie was on her period when she was pregnant but i dont no what i can do can you give me some advice pleasee? thanksx
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012

You are not likely to be pregnant if you are having your periods on time with a moderate amount of bleeding. Th bleeding while being pregnant is either mild spotting and is erratic in nature. Regular cyclic bleeding is not seen in pregnancy . So, please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal
General & Family Physician Dr. Kamal Kishore Bandil's  Response
Hello Chan,

Welcome here on hcm.
Just do pregnancy test by urine.
If, it is negative than, you are not pregnant.
There are cases in medical history, where ladies have come for delivery with full period during pregnancy.
But these are incidence 1 in millions.