Green and watery diarrhea, on fruit and vegetables porridge. What is going on?

Hello. I have a 5 month old baby and this evening she had green very watery diarrhea. There was actually a pool of green water in her nappy. She is bottle fed four 210ml bottles a day and has baby porridge mixed with a fruit in between her first and second bottles of the day. I am also trying her on taster foods just before her third bottle. This is literally just carrots, sweet potatoe just an ice cube amount. She also had bits of carrot in her poo. Can you help? I was worried she may have an infection. Her poo is generally quite runny and I haven't really noticed it thickening due to solids. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013