Graves disease, on treatment for abnormal bleeding, ultrasound showed irregular gestational sac within uterine body, tiny fetal echo without cardiac activity. Miscarriage?

Im 31st years old & have Grave disease . I just admit into Gyne ward (2nd April 2012) for observation because i have bleeding since 24th March, 2012(fresh blood with no pain at all), until on 29th - 31st March.. I have back pain & pain below my tummy.. There are blood clots also found. The Doctor stil gv me Folic acid & TPU (hyoerthyroid) On 2nd April, i did the ultrasound and it shows irregular gestational sac within uterine body, measure about 7w4d. Gest (lmp) is 10weeks +. there is a tiny fetal echo measure less than 4weeks with no cardiac actvity is seen. Minimal fluid collection in cervix noted. Can you explain me in detail.. Am i miscarriage?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012