Grade I fatty liver, normal LFT, want to burn the fat to ensure upcoming ultrasound is normal. Measures?

Dear Doctor, I am 27, weight around 65kg and am 178cm tall. I have been diagnosed with a Grade 1 Fatty Liver . However, my LFT is perfecty normal. I don t smoke , I have never touched alcohol or non-veg food. I have a critical medical exam in around 6 months from now where an Ultrasound would be taken. Aprt from regular exercise (12-15km walk / jog everyday, 10km cyling) and a healthy diet (chapathis, raw vegetables, lack of fried or fatty food), what else could be done to ensure that the Ultrasound does not reflect a fatty liver? I would like to request you to kindly let me know what could be done to burn the fat and ensure that the Ultrasound is normal. Kindly help me out as I need to find a solution to this problem nd get rid of the same in a month from now. Is one month a realistic target? Please let me know. Thank you. Good day.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012