Got torchpanel, IgG and IgM test before pregnancy. Results seems reactive. Anything serious?

hi my age is 26 F and i got torch panel , IgG and IgM test before pregnancy and results are as below Rubella , IgG 145.50 IU/mL Rubwlla , IgM 0.26 Index Cytomegalovirus , IgG 250 AU/ml Cytomegalovirus , IgM 0.46 Index Herpes simplex virus 1+2 , IgG 0.01 index Herpes simplex virus 1+2 , IgM 0.07 index These results seems to be reactive, please advise is there something serious what should be my next action.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012