Got stitches for a cut between upper lip and left side nose, stitches removed. Will it be a scar ?

Hy, could someone help with an answer :), about a week ago I had an accident splitting wood and one half snapped and hit me between my upper lip and nose on my left side and resulted in a nasty cross like cut that needed stitches , the doctor from the ER room only made two sutures with finer thread and the rest of the skin just realined itself , he said to come back in seven days to remove the stitches, is it to soon or not? and will i have a nasty scar ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013