Got some intimate itching after a trip, what will cure this ?

Hi, I m a 27 years girl, after a stressful trip I came home nearly two weeks ago with some red itching spots on both thighs and an intimate itching most by night. For the spots I used e43 anti itching and seem it work, I still have some shadows and itching but it s getting better. But what about the intimate itching? I had few month ago a spot on the vulva that solves by itself but somethime it itches...what can it be? Now I think my vulva is a bit inflates, and it itches the most by night
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011