Got punched in the eye. Numbness in teeth, upper lip, nose. Bruising around eye. Suggestions?

I got punched in the left eye 1 week ago. I iced the area immediately afterwards for about 20 minutes. Around 6-7 hours later, I noticed that the front 3 teeth on the left side of my mouth had started to go numb. I iced the area again for another 20 minutes before I went to bed and when I woke up the next morning, the left side of my nose from the bridge down had gone numb, my front 3 teeth on the left side were numb and my upper lip on the left side was numb. I received minimal swelling to the area, light yellow bruising under and around my eye and some purple bruising to my upper eyelid . I have experienced no issues with my vision and am not experiencing any pain. However, the feeling has not yet returned to my nose, lip or teeth. I can feel hot and cold on the affected areas, and I can also feel pain (I pinched myself with my nail in different places to test this). Should I go and see my GP or should I wait a while longer?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013