Got partial syncope. MRI report shows presence of tuberculoma. Worried and confused. Medical cure for this?

My father is 66 years old. 2 and half week ago he got partial syncope. Left side of his body had been partially paralyzed for few minutes but his face and brain were working normally.
MRI report shows accumulation of mass in his brain due to the infection of Tuberculosis Germ; it says it is tuberculoma in his brain.
One of the doctors we have consulted confirmed it and prescribed the following medicines.
•     Levipil 500 – 3 times a day
•     Eptoin 100 – 3 times a day
•     Telma 40 – 1 time a day
•     R-Cinex 450/300 – 1 time a day
•     Pyzina 500 – 2 times a day
•     Benadon - ½ tab 1 times a day
•     Prednisolone 40 – 1 time a day
•     Becozinc – 1 time a day
•     Razo D – 1 time a day

Besides the above medicine my father regularly takes the following medicines for his heart disease and urinal problem.
•     Prolomet XL 25 – 1 time a day
•     Ecosprin AV 75 – 1 time a day
•     Veltam F – 1 time a day
Few days ago I have consulted another doctor who told me that it may be happened due to Tapeworm infection and the disease may be Cysticercosis.
We are now worried and confused. We need your kind suggestion.

Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013