Got heavy bleeding after intercourse. On contraceptive pill. Shooting pain in stomach. Miss carriage?

i know this might sound weird but i have felt like i am pregnant for a couples of weeks, i took a test it said negative, But i feel as though i am, and tonight i was having sex with my partner and i just all of a sudden started to bleed heavly? But i am on a contraceptive pill and it has stopped my periods, i had a shooting pain through my stomach and when i stood up i felt all faint, have i had a miscarraige?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012