Got head injury. Started getting headache, back pain and fever. What's wrong?

Hi there.. About 2 weeks ago I fell down the stairs ans hit my back in two places on the steps, it was a very hard fall and got the wind knocked out of me. I had a lot of pain after and couldnt for example get up if was sitting on the floor. 2 days ago I got a really high fever very quickly and I am still feeling weird and sick.. Headache , back pain , ribs, sweats, and very weird but really thirsty all the time, do u think I might have broke something.?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012