Got breakthrough bleeding a week before periods while on Gianvi birth control, swithced to YAZ, have heavy bleeding like periods. Help?

I ve been taking Gianvi birth control for about a year and about a week and a half before my period I started having break through bleeding . I thought maybe it was just because I had some left overs in there from my last period that needed to come out so I wasn t too bothered by it. Then it came time to get my period and it was kind of abnormal, coming a day early and lasting less time than normal. I didn t know what was up with that but I just let it go. Then I started taking my next set of pills which I switched to Yaz and I started about a week and a half ago and now I am having bleeding which is pretty much as heavy as a normal period. I m not sure what is going on and I don t know what to do. I was also sick with the flu and wasn t eating regularly for some time starting when I had my period until just a few days ago. Help please.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  163 Awaiting Answer