Going through methamphetamine deaddiction. What are the body changes to expect? Have diarrhea, gastric problems

Iam slowly but surely stopping my addiction with meth , I m slowly doing less anrd less. I went from doing it daily to every otherday now I do on weekends. Cold turkey never worked for me, anyways recently I just got food poisoning now I know I shouldn t but I m still smoking on the weekends so what are some things I should expect my body to do. I have diarrhea iam eating but I notice I have an extrodanairy amount of air building up in me.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012