Getting treated for tonsilitis. Sore neck, pain in the lower back, excessive seating. On antibiotics. Need change of medication?

I ve been treated for tonsilittis and taking meds for it but its not getting better. I feel worse. I can t turn my head as my neck is so sore, my lower back hurts. I ve got the shakes. I m sweating badly. My head hurts. My joints hurts. It just hurts to move. This is the 5th day i ve been on the antibotics. I just saw a doctor and she said to just keep on with the meds but i ve never felt like this before when i ve had tonsilittis. I really don t feel well. I m in a lot of pain. I m a 35 yr old mother of 3 children. I guess i want to know should i go see another doctor or should i just keep going with the meds?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013