Getting treated for depression, pretty good health. Some microorganism has taken over foods that have not even opened. It is there in all unused food. How to get rid of this?

I am a 57 year old female who is in pretty good health except for major depression for which I am being treated. My problem has been going on for at least a couple of months. Out of nowhere this thing that I guess you would call it a micro organism has taken over my home. It just shows up in almost anything especially foods that have not even been opened. This thing can get inside just about anything that hasn t been used. It is getting inside of my cat s unopened cat food cans and altering the content of the food in a gross way. The food turns into a totally different product which I have been observing with a magnifying glass. I have even double bagged stuff in ziplock bags and this stuff still gets into it. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do to get rid of this stuff? If I hadn t been witnessing it I wouldn t believe it could be true. Help!!! I can hardly eat anything at home because of this and I am losing quite a bit of weight.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012