Getting tired, unable to sleep more than six hours,why? How to get relief from back pain?

Hi Dr, Could you please suggest me ,why i am unable to sleep more than 6-7 hours,i S/W engg. use to sleep daily by 10-11pm but morning sharp 6-7 getting awake, not geeting proper sleep, even though if i sleep by 12-1pm i will wake up by 6-7.Work load is too much,getting tierd before sleep but not able to sleep more than 6 hours. Another Issue is: working for 12 hours 5 days in a week,bit feeling back pain ,but its mandatory,what u would like to suggest me to take care of back pain?Chairs are good to seat. Could you please suggest me on this issue Thanks in Advance. Sunny V
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012