Getting sharp stabbing pains in lung, cannot breathe deeply. What are the complications?

im 16 and this has been going on for about two or three years now. i will randomly get sharp stabbing pains in my left or right lung and cannot breathe deeply at all, it happens even if i am not active and just sitting down. coccasionally it helps if i lay flat on my back and breathe short breathes and wait for it to go away. about a year ago i had one of these random pains and i couldnt move or barely breathe. ive never been to a doctor about it but am worried maybe there could really be something wrong
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012