Getting regular periods but why is there watery discharge? Ovary removed. Related?

I am 42 year old women and getting regular periods .I get watery discharge with bad smell accompanied with itching . I went through sonography and it was found that i have 2-3 small fobriodes in uterus and doctor said that size of uterus is small.On having urine culture report i also found that i have infection of which i am taking treatment .5 year before my right ovary was removed due to syst.What is the cauce behind the disaharge and smell and can it be treated?And what is the risk if fobriodes are left and uterus is not removed.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer