Getting pains in stomach, pelvic area, back, increasing. What is the remedy?

I've been getting pains for the past few days. It all started off when I was going to sleep and I couldn't get comfy because there was this sharp pain in the left size of my stomach but lower down, it then started to affect my back, making it start to ache. It stopped after I took tablets. But then the next day I was getting pains above my pelvis and now that has stopped I've got the first aching pain I had on my right side where my appendix are, could you help please? Thanks. kirsty, female.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013