Getting itchy bumps. Have allergy. Applying moisturizing cream. How to get cure?

I am a 29 year old female and I have a lot of allergies-dust, dogs, cats, fresh cut grass. It s winter and I ve been getting random itchy bumps that stay itchy for days. I do use moisturizing cream which does help some, but it s very frustrating. This year I have already got lots of these bumps. I m the only one in the house that gets them and we have had our place Che Jed for bugs-nothing. These bumps appear at any time during th day.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012