Getting cold, sneezing, sinus and throat pain. CT scan of nose done. Should go for Nasal surgery?

I am suffering from cold , sneezing ,synus, And PAIN IN THROAT Particularly at left chin .Doctor here in India has advised ( Limited ) CT Scan of nose . I got it done result states BILATERAL MILD MAXILLARY THICKNING IS NOTED (R L). . My left side hole of nose is BIGGER than left one..I am told that my nose is DEVIATED NASAL SEPTUM Pl. Advise What is the lay man meaning of C T Scan report . Should go for Nasal surgery? My age is 65 years. - A H Poonawala
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012