Get boils every after having sex with my partner. Boils are due to staphylococcus infection in skin. How this two are related?

I got boils every after having sex with my partner. Now, Im afraid to get in contact with him, but I cant explain it to him why I m avoiding having contact. It s been two months that I haven t slept with him, and now I dont have boils. I know that boils are results of staphylococcus infection in the skin, but I dont understand the connection of having it after sexual contact.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013