Gestational sac high in uterus, no signs of bleeding. Need to ask a doctor?

I am about 5 weeks pregnant. I had my first prenatal visit yesterday and the found that my gestational sac was either in the tube or high in my uterus . I had am MRI done, and it wasn t in the tube. They told me there was no signs of any bleeding but that because it is higher up, I will have to be monitored more. Are there a lot of pregnancies like this? And does everything turn out to be ok? Could it possibly move to a better spot? And if something were to happen... would I ever be able to get pregnant again?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013