Gastric issues, pain in upper abdomen, gas discharge, putting on weight, feel heavy

hi Dr. I am suffering from bad Gastric issues can you give me any suggestions. Daily morning when I get up from sleep I have pain in my upper abdomen .Also there is lot of Gas discharge after I wake up. My body also puts on weight after this symptom. What ever I eat I feel very heavy till neck level. Lot of bolting happens please advice me . Presently I am trying for weight reduction but its not happening as I used eat raw salads, this made my situation worst. I am 29yrs old female,my weight is 68kgs.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012