Gas passage through vagina, had flap surgery to correct low recto vaginal fistula post delivery. Can I conceive again?

hi i had a low recto vaginal fistula caused by a median episiotomy , and i had a repair flap surgery after 4 days of the delivery by the same doctor..i think it failed..but after 3 month i went for a checkup and the dr. said that it was healed by itself...i never had any stool leak since...but i still experience gas coming form my vagina...and i asked the dr. about it and he told me to wait for the next pregnancy and he will fix it during my second delivery....i am afraid and i do not know...should i do that and still be with this doctor..or i switch to another one? could i get pregnant and have a normal delivery? and am i crazy to still be with my same doctor because everyone is telling me that?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012