Gas in stomach, nausea, suffocation, tingling in arms and face. Diagnosed with acidity. Difficulty eating

i am 21 yr yold male. i was diagnosed of acidity three year back . my endoscopy results and many others , all were clear. now i feel constant gas in the stomach and sometimes ifeel a vomiting sensation, suffocation and also a a tingling sensation in my arms legs and face ( my fingers get cramped and i cant move them ) . please help coz if this happens i have difficulty in eating too for sometime. piyush
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012