Gallbladder inflammation, feels full, fatigue, back pain, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, and throwing up, appendix, ovary and fallopian tube removed

i think i might have gallbladder infimation or gall stones i dont have insurance and im always full ,faugtige,pain raidantly in my back and i also have it come from the right rib cage and hurt on the front of my rib cage and it goes up my back i have bad pains, constipation and then diarear, nausea, and throwing up . and indigestion burping im sick of being sick they have in my past took out my ependics, my overies, and my flopiane tubes so im not pregnant i am so tired of this pain HELP ME
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012