Gall stone stuck. Advised removal of gall bladder due to flare up of Hep C. Opinion?

i ve just had a gal stone get stuck went to hospital they said hep c is flared up bad and rthey will remove gal bladder later this month i will then go to someome to see about getting on interfiron (something like that) i concerned about quality of life and how long i could have to live. I found out ihave had hep c 13 years ago and it has never been a problem the drs alwaays say my numbers are good. could i believe that it might be that way again or is the galblader deadly trouble for me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013