GAD with panic attacks, depression and anxiety, subsided. What can assist emotional damage?

Gud night sir, i am from Kashmir. I am a clinical Psychology student. My query is my brother is under Psychiatric treatment from last 15 years. He was initially diagnosed with GAD with PANIC ATTACKs. The condition has now subsided. NOw the Doctor has now diagnosed him with F25 i.e. Schzoaffective disorder. Sir my real query is, He is having good insight of his behavior . He gets angry when someone tells him you are alright. His is having emotional problem as well.Our socio-economic condition is also not sound. Sir we have also genetic disposition towards Depression and Anxiety . sir please help me to understand his real problem, so that i can help him and my family and others as well to get out of this mess.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Hello Nasir,
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
You have missed to mention the exact symptoms of your brother. Many times schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders are mistakenly diagnosed as anxiety and depression initially. the only way you can get out of this mess is by taking proper psychiatric treatment and adhering to it for a few years with out missing out the doses.
if you have socio-economic issues, you should visit a government hospital having psychiatry where you can also get the required medications.
Hope I have answered your query.
I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In future if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!