Fungal infection in labia majora, given Candifem to apply, antifungal tablet. Scar remains, recurring. Permanent cure ?

i had fungal infection in the labia majora region from past many months i showed it to skin doc it dint improve den i showed it to gynac she gave me candifem cream to apply after applyin gentian voilet stain.. she also gave me antifungal tablet for one day.. now its improving but the scar is still thr .. its takin too long to go.. n now i am down n again it has started itching.... i dunno if it ll reccur or ll get cured.... plz help
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013