Fullness feeling in ear. Blood clot came with q-tip, bouts of dizziness, spinning. Medical attention required?

I awoke this morning with a fullness feeling in left ear similar to water in ear. I used a q-tip to see if outer area was wet and instead a blood cot the size of a small pea attached to q-tip. They feeling of fullness disappeared. Upon checking pillow found several blood spots approx size was larger than silver dollar. Checking mirror found drier blood on outer ear . I have had no head trauma. Ears ring constantly and have bouts of dizziness and spinning. Saw neurologist for dizziness approx sixmonths ago and he ruled out meineir disease, significant hearing loss , tumor or aneurism with CAAT scan. This is a new symptom. Fresh blood is present if I check with q- tip. I am a 64 year old female. I do take Coumadin but first thing I did was check INR and it is management range. 2.4 should I seek medical attention oris there a reason for concern?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013