Friend in an abusive relationship, feels everything is her fault, always feels she is over reacting. Suggestions?

Hello, my friend is in an abusive relationship and i am afraid i do not have enough information to help her! She believes she is the problem and she just needs to try harder and it is all her fault. She also believes that she is ment for a relationship with obvious abuse and she feels she is over reacting. Is there something i can have her read or any other resources i could use to help show her what i dont have to words to do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013