Fresh blood drops from vagina. Post menopausal. Given ferrous sulphate. Is this serious?

i notice drops of fresh blood from my vagina . could it be cause from to much low dose aspirin intake. i think i took 4 low dose aspirins yesterday. i am 61 years old. i post menopause and i have never had a hysterectomy . a couple of months ago my family practice doctor said i was anemic. he gave me ferrous sulfate 220 mg which i take occasionally. my yearly gynecological visit was about 6 months ago came out fine. nothing wrong. what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013