Frequent yeast infection, bright red lines on both sides of vulva, flaking, herpes ruled out, itchy anus. What could it be?

I was misdiagnosed with herpes years ago, and have since had at least 3 tests saying I DO NOT have it. I currently have what I think is a yeast infection , which happens kinda frequently... alot of itching and burning, some discharge , minimal bleeding , i think from itching it... i mean only tiny drops of it here and there... when i actually tinkle it doesnt hurt, just when i wipe. it seems like there is a bright red line that forms on both sides of my vuvla when this happens, and it lloks like skin is flaking from my itching.. i do not see any visible sores, so I dont think its herpes... and the tests say its not. I sometimes have an itchy anus too, but not as often as what I think are these yeast infections... I do have what I have been told looks like a scratch almost on the top of my private area, which seems to hurt on and off... but i dont think it can be herpes... i have fibromyalgia and hear that yeast infections can be super commn and frequent with this..... thoughts?? Also, I have been with a person, and they never developed any herpes so i feel thats another reason to believe I do not have ehrpes... Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012