Frequent urination, no burning. Bloated stomach, vaginal heaviness. Taken antibiotics for ear infection. Have IBS and gall stones

Just starting last night I ve been having to urinate like every 10 minutes. No burning(doesn t feel like a bladder infection ) my vaginal area feels heavy and a feeling of bloating in my stomach. I just finished strong antibiotics for an ear infection and thought it could be a yeast infection but no discharge. Took canesten oral and using cream which has gotten rid of the external burning. Also a little but of nausea. I have IBS and diagnosed with gull stones. Any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012