Frequent urination, mucus discharge, clot of blood. On depo provera shot. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

Hi, I began depo provera august 16,2010 i was supposed to get my next shot july 17 of 2012 but never did.So august,12 i went to use the bathroom,after i wiped there was a mucus looking discharge with a clog of blood that looked like a mucus plug.It also happened yesterday.I ve been urinating more than usual and I really wanna know whats going on.I took a at home pregnancy test but it was negative,can u please help me
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012