Frequent urination, bleeding, painful while passing urine. What could this be?

Hello doctor, my age is 20 n from last 3 days i have to visit 6 to 7 times washroom for urine in an hour... Than i did ayurvedic medi n urine came in control say 2 times in hour... Actually though i drank half glass of water Of time had to visit washroom.. But that problem is solvd.. Now the problem is that while passing urine. That is along wit urine a small unorganised material of blood passes out like of my periods time not everytime when i go washroom bt once a day... This also happened before 3 days... N while passing urine a bit little pain m suffering... Please guide me...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012