Frequent urination, bleeding in urine. Prescribed veltam, dariten. Safe to take niftran medication?

Dear Sir, I visited a urologist for frequent urination and blood discharge in urine . i was given veltam 0.4,mikacin 1g injection for 6 days and dariten 7.5 . after 3 days of medicine my urination frequency reduced . i had the urge to urinate but urine passed once in a few time that too in very less quantity. i consulted my doctor and he asked me to stop taking dariten 7.5. now i have some relief. now my doctor has asked me to take niftran 100 twice daily for 10 days after completing the mikacin course. Is it ok Sir? Kindly advise
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012